Monday 6 November 2017

The Short Short Version

Work is taking over my life but I promise there is sewing and sewing-related action happening around here in small bits.

So as per The Princess Bride's epic wedding scene, here is the short, short version of what I have been up to:


This simple baby quilt for a baby literally due any day now is now done except for a label.

These lined drawstring bags were gifted to someone to brighten his day after something sort of crummy happened to him (the little one was for him and the big one for his nine-year-old Rey-loving daughter).

My pre-order of Tula Pink Spirit Animal came and SHUT UP I LOVE IT.

My birthday gift from my husband finally arrived and it is so awesome. This is Magic Forest.

Molasses, my snail quilt, got quilted and binding got made. I just need some quality time on the couch to get this binding hand sewn on the back.

And my new Diving Board fabric arrived. It is my favourite Alison Glass ever with the exception of the Ex Libris panels. This fabric is 1000% in person. I'm tempted to take it to work with me so I can just look at it all day there too.
So there is what I am up to- the short, short version!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! You've got more done than you've let on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying geese in the baby quilt look amazing. Great additions to the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how many amazing things you've accomplished while being busy! You're awesome!

    And how did you quilt the flying geese quilt?

    ReplyDelete