Sunday 26 August 2012

More Fabric Shopping (I Need an Intervention)

This past Tuesday I made my way up to The Hobby Horse because
a) I had a gift certificate and two points cards to spend
b) I needed interfacing for my mom's quilted bag, as well as some solids for the same bag
c) I love fabric shopping.

I used the gift cards as an excuse to also treat myself to a new rotary cutter (mine is a fairly cheap one and I am flying through blades right now) and some Microtex 80/12 needles that I have been looking for in all my shopping trips over the last month.

Here are my purchases:
Two types of interfacing

One solid white and two white-on-whites (I tried to take a close-up but you just can't see the poppy detailing or letter detailing on the fabrics).

A solid navy to balance all those blue patterns on the swimming bag and a black and white polkadot pattern that I am planning to use to bind my rainbow flip quilt.

Ann Kelle's dinosaur fabric! I love this fabric and almost bought some online. When I saw it there today I knew I had to take some home! I was very reserved, buying just 0.5m.

New rotary cutter, blade replacement, needles and thread.
I know, I know, I have a problem. I just can't help myself! Maybe I need to join a support group?

Lynn (aka Buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment