Tuesday 21 August 2012

Kona Solids August Mail Delivery

I am a member of the Sew Sisters Kona Solids of the Month club, and so each month I receive a package with four fat quarters of Kona Solids based on an inspiration photograph. I knew my August one would be arriving any day, and on Friday it was finally here!

Here is the inspiration photo for August 2012:
It makes me hungry for some corn on the cob! I'm not sure where they get their inspiration photos, but check out the picture-perfect match of Kona Solids:
From top to bottom: Navy, Butter, Peacock, Corn Yellow
The Corn Yellow will be added to my ongoing rainbow stash (it continues to grow) and the rest will be added to my general stash for future projects. So far the club has been delightful, and very reasonably priced. Did I mention that shipping in Canada is free for the club? So, for about $12, four yummy fat quarters arrive each month. Love it!

Lynn (aka Buttons)

No comments:

Post a Comment